Wednesday, September 12, 2007

my oh! mya


so, I was up and at 'em early yesterday morning. meg and barbara came up to my hotel room for hair and make-up and by 2pm I was ready to hit the tents with the stylewiz production crew. the tents are of course, a scream with fashionista, editors and fashion wanna-bes galore. we got to sample the samples like haviana flip-flops and mac make-up (bronze and natural lip are so the new makeup trend!). we even stopped in on the moet room (flowing champagne is a necessary accessory at fashion week) where we ran into mya. we got a great interview and she told of us of her all around beauty secret - vaseline! she uses it for everything from her make-up remover to a foot salve. we also shot a ridiculous pic together (shown above) that has her looking like a wax doll and me looking like, who the heck knows what...

4 comments:

Inandaround64138 said...

You both look beautiful. I LOVE Mya and can't wait for album to drop.
I also use Vaseline as my main beauty secret, SHH! :)

Anonymous said...

I love to hear that Mya uses Vaseline, I still do believe some of the BEST beauty secrets are simple products!

Anonymous said...

hahah you two look GORGEOUS! <333 jess

Anonymous said...

I think you look gorg and I'll take a pass to the Moet lounge! x

no need to leave, google it here

Google