Wednesday, February 02, 2011

young & posh: glamour magazine



a few months back I was contacted by the coolest magazine ever outside of the now defunct domino, GLAMOUR MAGAZINE!?! home to conde nast's vogue, anna wintour and awesome, pop-y beauty finds under $25. well, today is the day that marks their young and posh campaign on glamour.com of which I am incredibly honored to be a part of. I am one of 17 bloggers chosen and I will posting often, so please make sure to check back often, and like and share and re-post and re-tweet. it was seven(?!) years ago that I launched my blog on suggestion from my good friend, america's leading dating expert, evan mark katz and close to thirteen (?!!) years that I was "building" social media at psuedo.com. it has been a long and lovely road and I thank you for all of your constant love and support!!

5 comments:

the chic addict said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

http://thechicaddict.blogspot.com

dejoiss said...

Congrats! :)

Jess Zaino Worldwide, Inc. said...

Thanks Sexxxies. xxJZ

Anonymous said...

amazing. you are so talented and beautiful inside and out

Evan Marc Katz said...

Aw, thanks, Jess. SO proud of you.

no need to leave, google it here

Google