Friday, February 18, 2011

hey YOU - I need YOUR comments!!



in celebration of the beautiful spring like weather in new york city and my mumsy's upcoming birthday, I will be giving a yummy gift away from make-up to exclusive styles to gift certificates EVERY DAY starting tomorrow and through this Wednesday, 2/23 for the reader, blogger, man or woman who writes the most comments on any of my Glamour site posts found here: http://www.glamour.com/contributors/jess-zaino -- here's a tip: if you re-post to your Facebook and Twitter communities and they post a comment on my Glamour site posts with an @____ linking back to your name - that counts as a post for you!!! some really fun posts up that I'd love your thoughts and comments on, like sexy sleepwear and the diva exchange in the comments between me & marilyn monroe impersonator jimmy james on my most recent post. read, set, comment! xxJZ

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google