Tuesday, October 02, 2007

first magazines first


I had a very fun photo shoot for first for women magazine in nyc today. it started off with a long island car p/u and a trip to the warren-tricomi salon for hair where I learned that the hair trend du jour includes bobs and cuts close to the head (think katie holmes' short 'do). I then hopped in a cab downtown to the loft 05 space on broadway where the shoot was held. the theme was holiday party makeovers and I had the pleasure of working with a terrific team including makeup artist sonia kashuk. we did up the ladies in deep jewel-tones and silver sparkles. I kept in mind a pants look, something to flatter the tummy (a wrap dress) and a really fun fuschia frock. they also caught this picture of me goofing around on the set. look for the story hitting stands everywhere, december 13.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google