Monday, October 17, 2005

hollywood couture and red velvet cupcakes

went to the 1pm dina bar-el show today at smashbox. it was beautiful. her dresses embody hollywood glamour. the colors, fabrics and detailing is a cut above the rest (pun intended). she had lovely creams and fun pinks, blues and greens for spring 2006. marla maples was there. I styled her in cavalli for the 2005 emmys. she is just the sweetest lady ever. said hello and took my seat in the front row next to a very cool girl who produces for fox morning, good day l.a. news. I've been trying to score a correspondent job with them for a while now. spotted my ol' nyc buddy audrey bernstein who just opened up the provencal-meets vermont bakery/lunch spot, bluebird bakery. stopped in with amy hall browne of vogue fame for for an unbelievable red velvet cupcake. do take a trip over to experience these yummy delights! tomorrow I hit up the design sweets... err, I mean, suites (I've got cupcakes on the brain).

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google