Tuesday, January 18, 2011

sneak peek into spring



I've got a Spring layout I'm on January deadline for, so it is my pleasure in this crappy Winter NYC weather to focus on flowers blooming, breezy fashion and natural product that will have our skin glowing come May. it is the former of that last sentence that I had the absolute pleasure of focusing on today. I spoke with skin guru Ole Henriksen who not only gives girls, including Charlize Theron and Jessica Alba, good glow with his amazing product line, he also glows himself, over the phone, from 3000 miles away. I can't wait to share with you all of the yummy homemade recipes he shared with me. a quick sneak peek: mummifying your face with an oatmeal cooked in milk mixture will slough off grey, dead Winter skin. Ole!

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google