Tuesday, November 20, 2007

trash to treasure

one of my favorite things to do is decorate.I love finding special curios and knick-knacks to place throughout my home (and others, according to my unwilling boyfriend). the other day on a walk back to my house, I came across a lovely tall, narrow wooden serving table. it was a great piece to help assist in the serving of the thanksgiving dinner at S's however it did not have a top. I carried that bebe home 1/2 a mile, cleaned it up then headed to home depot yesterday and got a wooden piece specially sized and cut for the top and voila! my and the S man have a brand spankin' new table. what started out as a piece of someone's garbage is becoming the centerpiece of our meal, so on ne sais jamais. the best things in life can be free.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google