Thursday, November 01, 2007

me want candy!






I seriously ate nothing but candy yesterday. and I. am. ok. with. it. I had gone out the night before and got a plastic pumpkin head to fill with hallow's eve treats (read: reese's peanut butter cups, butterfingers and gummi severed body parts). andi and jen invited me along for tricks at the west hollywood parade so I was prepared with a confusing 1980's cat-ish/punk ballerina and a head full of candy to give out. I met the crew on roberston and santa monica who showed up looking so cute in their swiss miss and twisted lil' debbie costumes. we had a ghoulishly wild time walking around and taking in vodka shots and all of the funky and scary and clever costumes. the trick or trend rather, that I saw most of was a ton of britney spears (and her kids crying for mama), priests and 1 out of every 3 had something to do with a man's private part. the most clever was two men dressed as heavy ladies holding signs for the lost ellen degeneres dog, iggy. when the turned around, the dogs were stuck between the cheeks of their butt. hahaha. how cheeky. literally. hope you had a fun and safe halloween.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google