Friday, February 09, 2007

thursday night


I went out with my strong island sista, jackie jewels last night. we first hit up the bar at penninsula which was laughable because it packed with old people. I mean, reeeeally old people. there were three older gentleman at the bar sleeping fer peter's sake!? after two glasses of wine and some good convo, we decided to try out winstons. I hear its the night to go on a thursday. a friend also said its packed with cutie boys including jake gyllenhaal who is a regular... and who doesn't want to see him? no such luck. they tell you there is never a line there which is not true. we waited. and jackie's a hot chick so you know they got door action going on. if you're going, I recommend making a reservation. they'll ask at the door. we eventually did get in, took a quick look around and split. the crowd wasn't worth missing my tivo'd 30 rock for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

get in maxim magazine. you belong on the maxim 100 list..how come nobody has noticed you from maxim.

Anonymous said...

Totally! you are definetely hotter than every person I have ever seen on this planet(or TV cause i watch a lot, so I know)Also could your breath smell any better! you are the best person as well as the best looking and the smartest person.

Anonymous said...

so penninsula is not a place to meet guys in late twenties to early thirties? i was just looking into going there, and from what i read in your blog, sounds like only old foggies go there!

no need to leave, google it here

Google