Sunday, August 17, 2008

agent orange


it was my BFF ayesha's bday while I was sequestered away in the glam god house, so I wanted to do something special for her now that I'm back from reality and ready to rawk. we started the bday off with horseback riding in griffith park, caught my good bud bree turner in the LA shorts film festival film, animated american then headed back to my place to get ready for the evening. quelle surprise when we both pulled out orange outfits. we're not best friends for nothing. hers was a fab dolce & gabbana find and mine a forever 21 special, but both looked bright and fun and I loved the matching combo. almost as much as I love my girl. *trendster disclaimer - I'm pretty sure orange is not a fall 08 color trend but its fun to step out of that box every now again in your own celebrated style.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google