Friday, January 26, 2007

chateau celeb sightings


one of my new years resolutions was to get back out on to the social circuit and be with as many friends and share as many laughs as possible. my favorite place to hang, either for an early latte or a friendly lunch or even a business dinner is hands down, the chateau marmont. I can't get enough of this place. it is saturated with the old hollywood glamour that I love so much, in addition, it is saturated with every celebrity you can imagine. and they're so chill there that you can hang out on the back patio for lunch with the olsen twins while famke janssen's dog jumps on your lap. literally, this is what went down today. both olsen sisters were there drinking wine, smoking cigs and with fork and knife, eating...lettuce. no joke. it was like an US weekly come to life. famke was there with the dog as was richard belzer with his dog. I was there yesterday as well (do we see a pattern here? I want to live at this joint) and got to see heather graham, salma hayek and seth meyers. oh my! and course today at my lunch with lizzy p. was the biggest v.i.p. of them all, cash hatosy (pictured above).

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google