Monday, January 15, 2007

bug.


I got sick last week. I'm not sure how it happened but whoomp, there it is and I've been gallantly suffering through it for days. I thought through the power of my mind I'd be able to get over it in a jiff, however, my body disagrees and I've been waiting it out anxiously/patiently. worst of it is my cable is not on in my new place so I'm watching a ton of dvds and reading and sleeping alot. I guess thats what you do when you're sick, yeah? time warner comes next monday (sheesh) so I will miss the golden globes and american idol. I do have an academy screener of little children, breakfast at tiffany's and murder one up on deck to watch, so it aint all bread and water. I've already read the sunday new york times twice today and its already monday. oh yes, happy MLK day. awareness and love and new thoughts are what we as like souls should practice and pass on every day. peace out my brothers and sisters. its back to the couch with me.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google