Monday, September 19, 2011

My Big Pink Crush


My favorite part of NYFW is the pomp and circumstance at the tents, around the tents, and even beneath the tents of Lincoln Center. It's the underground where the true style lies. Last week, I caught this AMAHZING hot pink, hard leather briefcase from The Cambridge Satchel Company on a cutie waiting for the subway post-show. I loved it so much, I seemed to stalk it, seeing it rocked as a proper briefcase, a clutch (as you see here) and even a backpack. Crushin' proper, I went online to investigate and what I discovered about the newest apple of my style eye is that it has a name, The Fluro, comes in four deliciously neon colors with the option for monogrammed personalization, and is a classic satchel with a contemporary twist. Le Sigh. I'm in love.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google