Sunday, September 04, 2011

lose the fake - let's get real!

this month, Sept. 2011, I turn 35 years young. ahhh! as I reflect on my three decades of living, I recognize I have quite a dysmorphic view of my body, I have such unhealthy thoughts towards myself and over the course of my life, I have lost and gained 500 lbs. its a daily struggle and currently I am 15 lbs over my comfortable weight and it really reflects itself in my living because I don't feel good about myself - I put on my big jeans and they are snug. I'm at a high weight that I thought I'd share it but I'm too embarrassed about it - I'm a shorty and got curves, and this is the year I am going to take control! my body continues speaking to me, rather yelling out at me from the inside, take care of this! people on the outside don't see that its an issue for me but its been a lifelong struggle. at 11 years old, I started binging and its been a roller coaster and a fight with my body ever since, so NO MORE! this is the year, the month before my birth year to take control, I've done a lot of interpersonal work this year and I am ready to release this last majorly heavy piece to finally balance out my wholeness. I've joined forces with Ms. Rosie Battista, who created the lifestyle experience, Sleeping Naked After 40, and while I am not 40, I do want to sleep naked. Because I don't! I sleep with three pairs of sweatpants on next my hottie naked boyfriend. Which is not cute! Rosie has customized a three month eating and excercise menu for me, and we'll be speaking weekly, daily if needed, to get me through this with support. And I'm choosing to put it out there in this medium because I know lots of women struggle from the same thoughts and feelings and if I can do it at the ripe 'ol age of 35, you can do too! SO, thank you for reading. And thank you for your support. I hope this helps you as much as it does me. let's do this!

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google