Sunday, March 13, 2011

red hot



clearly, I love the color red. I spent much of my youth rocking the mac russian red lipstick shade, a blueish-red tint so matte you can caulk a tub with it. my shoshanna dress featured on the huffington post today, thanks to beautiful strangers, is a favorite dress of mine. It's paired with a tommy hillfiger Spring trench with prep school embellishments and steve madden heels. AND an incredibly chic pair of l'eggs profile tights which work better than Spanx (if u can belive it) and sell for less than $10 at the pharmacy. I was wearing a black stella mccartney prior to this, and producer jennifer goodkind suggested some more color. thank goodness you can't see the jack russell remnants of my sister's dog , taco in the photo by bruno gaget. that's movie magic for you.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google