Wednesday, December 29, 2010

dr. fabulous



my doctor is quite fashionable. I can't read if he is gay or just...well, fashionable. I'm guessing the latter. I went in for a visit last week and he was wearing the most fabulous pair of laceless shoes I've seen on a man in a long time. I asked for a cell phone shot as I was so moved by the doc's duds. while he did inform me that he bought three pairs because he loved them so much, he wasn't keen on being photographed amongst cotton swabs and bad fluorescent lighting. unfortunately, I was denied the pic request. I snuck online instead and found it to share with you. it's john varvatos, of course. and it's faaaaavulous.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

WHo is your Doctor and does he take HMO? HAhhahahhahahaa.

Bryanna M said...

LOL @ HMO.....aww i wish my doctor was fashionable.....mine looks like she tries hard but fails everytime...maybe i should offer my help... :)

Josh said...

Those are some awesome shoes... I think I'm gonna have to pick some up...

Lily Allen said...


Hey Very Nice Blog!Thanks For Sharing!!!!
clipping path
clipping path service

no need to leave, google it here

Google