Wednesday, October 18, 2006

are you single?


l.a. fashion week started out earlier this week and the hollywood haute were in full swing. I checked out the single show front row at the tents monday. lots of flowy, colorful bohemian chic. think pucci meets santa monica. I like me some single. they had an afterparty at blowfish sushi with a ton of yummy rolls and other fun stuff. those mannfolk pr people really do a party right. I then cut across town from sunset to wilshire to the reg bev wil where rock n' republic was holding a showing in the GM suite. ran into my old school bud robert verdi and got to see the new collection. it is nothing short of prep rock chic. It is soooooooo my new fave line. the cuts are incredible and the ac/dc inspired look is pure rock and roll. vp maggie said led zepplin is their muse. I strutted out with a fab gift bag including a corduroy hat that I've lived in since I left.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google