Friday, April 21, 2006

We're back, baby!


Make sure to save the date or set your Tivos because Modern Girls Guide to Life is back for its second season premiering tonight, Friday April 21 at 9pm on E!'s Style Network . Watch the normally tame Jane Buckingham get buck nekkid or Claudia Jordan (recently from Deal or No Deal) eat bugs. I didn't think models ate, let alone insects. Ewww. Plus we've got more of the tips and tricks needed for living a fabulously fabulous modern life. Think Sex in the City meets Queer Eye (sans the queer but all of the homoerotic undertones).

Super Deluxe Style Tip for the Ladies: Start rocking the watch. During the day and also with event evening wear. The bigger the better. "Borrow" one from your beau if need be. While you're at it, grab one of his white button-down Oxfords and throw on a cinch belt at the waist. Super Sexy.

Super Deluxe Style Tip for the Lads: Ditch your Nike Dunks and chuck those Chuck Taylors - its time to take it back to the old school of Spicoli and rock the black and white check slip-on sneak. Rite-Aid is currently carrying an awesome pair for $9.99. They're the most poorly put together shoe but I think that's what makes 'em super California cool. Look for the original Vans if blisters aren't your thang.

I'm still having an amazing time on my national Nordstrom tour speaking about the newest and chicest in Spring 2006 accessories and cosmetics. Think white for shirts, shorts and shoes and the oversized Bestey Johnson Buckle Bag. All the rage. This weekend I'm off to Chicago then its New York City on Tuesday to host the KMS California "Express Yourself" Event with those gorgeous Gastineau Girls.

5 comments:

Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money

Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

no need to leave, google it here

Google