Monday, April 17, 2006

best week ever


last week was a great week. that's been happening to me alot lately. I've been saying "today is the best day ever!" more often than I ever have in my life. pretty groovy. last week brough the wrap up of the second season of modern girls. we banged out a season in less than a month and I hear its looking great! it premieres this friday, april 21 at 9pm on style. watch it!! then david and I secured our new place and its a dream apartment. I'm psyched to move in and start to decorate. I signed with babette perry at entertainment powerhouse ICM annnnd to top it off I got see alot of friends I hadnt seen in a minute becuase of the hectic shooting schedule. great week. and I look forward to this one as well as I am getting a new car this week and flying out to chicago and then new york at the end of the week. I only hope that for all these amazing things and experiences that are bestowed upon me, I give back to the world with as much kindness, compassion and honesty. feck yeah!

1 comment:

Alex Warn said...

I signed with babette perry at entertainment New Trends powerhouse ICM annnnd to top it off I got see alot of friends I hadnt seen in a minute becuase of the hectic shooting schedule.

no need to leave, google it here

Google