Sunday, February 12, 2012

Saving All My BlogLovin' For You

When I launched this blog in 2003, I never imagined the places it would take me! Beyond the fun posts where I've explored trends for good or bad, and my personal life in style, being handpicked as one of 18 most influential style bloggers for Glamour Mag as part of the Conde Nast Young & Posh Blogger Network and now, co-hosting the BlogLovin' Awards with Derek Blasberg, with script written by White Girl Problems and event produced by ICED Media is a blogger's digital dream come true!!?

In this influencers opinion, bloggers are the new taste makers. Gone are the days of a celebrity launching a trend off the red carpet. It's now the girl in Iowa who looks hot in her daily fashion creation and has the pictures to prove it. Move over Rachel Zoe, Street Peeper, Style Bubble and Rumi Neely are here.

This year's best and brightest from around the world are Being honored at the 2012 MYHABIT.COM Bloglovin' Awards, Streaming Live TONIGHT, on February 12th, direct from New York City at 8PM EST. It's up to you to name the top blogs in Personal Style, Street Style, Blogger of the Year and many more.

Vote now for the #MHbloglovin Awards! Follow @bloglovin for all latest updates and LOG ON TONIGHT to catch me and Derek crowNing the cool kids.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google