Monday, June 13, 2011

Cheap Chic Shopping Tours NYC!






This past Saturday in NYC was an incredibly fun and successful Cheap Chic Shopping Tour. Powered by online lifestyle magazine, Bella Life, the Cheap Chic Shopping Tour, created and led by Celebrity Style Expert, Jess Zaino (that's me! ha.) is your opportunity to build a new Spring or Summer wardrobe for on or around $100, all with the help of an in-the-know style guide!

How’s that, you ask? Well, as a Celebrity Stylist, Expert, Shopper and bargain hunter, I've created a designated downtown NYC shopping map, so that along with a group of 5 women, you can stock your closet with the most stylish sandals or wedges, a new tote, sunglasses, a few cute dresses and a tank or top or blazer or two. For little coin.

All you have to do is click the website link here, then click the Paypal link at the bottom of the web page to sign up, pre-pay the event fee and prepare your additional $100 on the day of for a guaranteed fresh, new seasonal look. Once your event purchase is made, a confirmation email will follow with location details and some other fun tips and tricks to prepare you for our fun shopping day. Plus, you’ll get to utilize Jess Zaino’s ”industry stylist card“, so the savings begin before we even meet!

On this 3 ½ hour excursion, I will lead you on a walking tour through downtown New York to discover one-of-a-kind style finds, including handbags, shoes and accessories for less than $100, in total!! With a decade of fashion experience, I've done it for celebrities, professional styling jobs and I can do it for you!

And for extra in the know savings, deals and special tours, join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @Shop_CheapChic.

.

4 comments:

Claire M. said...

Shopping in NYC is fun!

Anonymous said...

I love NYC Shopping, and I have never been on a shopping tour, but I have discovered this great website. Citymaps is literally a map of everything in NYC, so not only can I plan where I'm going to shop, I can plan what's close by for lunch. It's so much fun, you should definitely check it out!

Leather jacket said...

i love bargain shopping in NYC! Its fun.

Leather jacket said...

Plz tell me some tips about how I can manage my blog like you are managing. I’m really impressed by your style of blogging.

no need to leave, google it here

Google