Saturday, September 11, 2010

NYFW Trend Watch #2: Denim Do's



I admit it. I've been a flip-flopper on the whole denim issue. One day I love denim and the next day I loathe it. Having been out and about on the Fashion Week scene this week, I can confirm that denim is here to stay! And not just denim, but skinny denim. Everywhere. I found a favorite pair at Macy's in the Material Girl collection. Not necessarily nicely made but fit perfectly and on trend with a high waisted top. And if not her, every brand has a pair! Some good brands to stick by Jessica Simpson, always Levis, Converse at Target. if you're looking to spend $$ J Brand, Paige, Joe... Wear with flats or on special nights heels. Chuck Taylors also work... Do u have a pair?? A great cashmere vneck for Fall or beautifully fitted tees with "the necklace" or a long skinny one strand pearl-like necklace is a good pair!

3 comments:

BryannaM said...

YAY for skinny jeans! I'm a huge fan of what they do when fitted properly!

Felicia said...

I knew they werent going anywhere.....

Anonymous said...

Oh Jess! Make up your mind!!! LOL

no need to leave, google it here

Google