Monday, October 27, 2008

crazy for kamali


there is a wal-mart close to where I am currently staying in new york. I have not been to a wal-mart since my days on the NASA national tour. I am glad to have been reunited as I was unaware of the fabulousness of the norma kamali for wal-mart line they carry. I don't know whether it was the "research" I am doing for a style on the dime book or the fact that I needed some halloween make-up on the cheap, but I popped in and picked up some of the cutest, most efficient, effective pieces I've had in a while. norma kamali is known for her fashion forward designs that flatter, transform and work to achieve minimalist sophistication while still being innovative and interesting. this inexpensive line is a great way to get some basics on a budget from an american fashion icon.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google