Friday, December 14, 2007

a very hollywood holiday


yesterday was the annual girl's xmas exchange. every year, my crew of girls do a fun secret santa drink thingee and toast our gratitude for the past year. I was very grateful for a chateau marmont one night stay I received in a RBK gift bag a few months ago. I figured it was a perfect opportunity to redeem my gift yesterday and host the girl's holiday party on the outside veranda. no better plan could've been, well... planned. I started out the day redeeming a burke williams spa certificate I had for a shiatsu massage (and saundi's firm swedish). we then checked into the chateau and took a cat nap. seven thirty came and we were all dolled up for the night's festivities which ended up being a lovely holiday affair. I had lisa anne as a secret santa of whom I gifted the ab fab dvd series from amazon.com and ironically she had me, for which I got a cutey-patootey betsey johnson tee. I also picked up the daisy marc jacobs solid scent and a fab bottle of wine. for my guests, I gave I Love New York (the city not the show) tees with new york baked black and white cookies. we drank the night away in style (that I'm still feeling today). cheers!

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google