Tuesday, March 13, 2007

i heart stuart house




bring your heart to our house. john varvatos and event partner, converse, close the street and opens the doors of his west hollywood boutique for an afternoon of shopping, bidding, live music, food and fashionable festivities on melrose and robertson outside his flagship boutique to benefit stuart house, a nationally recognized program of the rape treatment center, serving the special needs of child victims of sexual abuse and their families. joe and I threw on the chucks, took out our checkbooks and headed on over. it was a family affair with a ton cool games and craft tables for the kids (including glitter tattoos which of course, I had to have), in n' out burgers and a slew of celebrities. I ran into laura donuts there who I made pose in front of the silent auction mc, drew carey, so it wouldn't look like I was taking his pic. ha.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google