Wednesday, November 01, 2006

david on howard stern


I am a serious sirius fan. david hooked up my ride with a whole sirius set up making it easy for me to be absolutely addicted to howard stern, of whom I've been a long time fan. turns out david used to be part of the wack pack as the king of all song parodies!? he made his triumphant return to the show yesterday when howard big upped david's blog, the digital couch on the show. david does reviews of the television shows he so loves and loathes and gave the gary roast an A+ which howard mentioned on the air. it was so funny to hear unexpected and out of the blue and a huge boost to my man's ego that the king of all media is up on his stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That guy is GORGEOUS!!!!


David.

no need to leave, google it here

Google