Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Bought A Tutu


Every few years I do a photo shoot that represents who am I. Images to send along with interview requests. To post to my various blogs and such. And for over a decade, I have worked with photog, M. David Leeds to do so. Since my hair is now long, and my years are much more wise, I figured a photo shoot was the perfect thing to showcase my new adult self. So, I bought a tutu.


Yup, a tutu from the Capezio flagship store in Times Square, NYC for $17. Paired with a $18 blush pink leotard. American Apparel can suck it charging $80 for such an item. And I knew I wanted my H&M (p)leather vest or Forever 21 chambray top with tons of accessories, for that whimsical magical mixed with rough and tumble black swan gone bad vibe. Or rather, a Carrie Bradshaw-inspired mix of sweet and salty, as the cutie fancy boy pointed out to me, while admiring my tutu at Capezio.


Esmae, an Assistant Stylist on my Chew and Cheap Chic style team, effortlessly guided the pieces together to make the looks pop. And Shon, my amazing partner in Glam Squad crime turned the make-up out! My cheekbones have never looked so defined. And of course, my man with the cam, M. David Leeds shot some amazing photos that I can't wait to share with you. So enjoy the sneak peek from my cell phone shots and I'll give a twirl when the actual photos go up. Curtain down.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Both extra inches added to both measurements ensure some allowance for the screen to fold and to avoid it from tipping over. First, measure the overall dimensions of the washer and dryer. Therefore, the cleansing from the heat exchanger is rather important. The most vital component of a productive vacuum truck business can be excellent customer service, quality products and an appealing price. In electronics, an oven is required for both adhesive curing and solder paste baking operations.

no need to leave, google it here

Google