Thursday, July 05, 2012

The House That Lady Bits Built


Have you peeped my full page advertorial in this month's Glamour Magazine? While not Style Producing The Chew and Cheap Chic Shopping, I list my Summer must-haves for primo Summer Livin'. It also happens to be an advertorial piece for a new feminine product on the market called Softcup. For that time of the month, Softcup will have you smooth sailing. Which is always a Summer must-have. And this is not the first feminine product, I have endorsed. A few years back, I did a media tour for YAZ birth control and the many ways you can pair it's discreet Tiffany blue pack with your purse.



I like to call my NYC apartment, the house that lady bits built. And I ain't too proud to share the health wealth with my sister's. So, if you're looking for a Style eye's view of a tampon, pill, feminine wash, sexy toy, or pharmaceutical pill, I'm your gal for all the girly trendy tips.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google