Monday, July 09, 2012

Are You A Nasty Gal?


I think a two-piece, tummy shirt paired with matching print leggings is super sexy in the Summer time. Especially when it's all retro, and fitted like a dew-y Italian, Sophia Loren goddess would wear. My style assistant, Chi Chi rocks this look like a champ. Even with her "curvy girl" stat status. I dream about wearing that type of look. Its why I'm on Jenny Craig. Ha. But since, I'm not baring it all, will you do it for me? I'm for serious about this. Pretty please with a cherry on top. Tweet us a pic to @Shop_CheapChic of you in your hottest Italianista two-piece look. And if you're looking for one, the online global destination for the coolest clothes on the block is Los Angeles-based Nasty Gal. My new favorite fashion destination.
 

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google