Saturday, February 06, 2010

valentine's to do


next week is the first valentine's day with my sexy, sweetie, maaaaaaj and I know the man is supposed to prepare something special however being me, I can't help but produce a lovely v-day weekend. if you need help with your planning, take away whatever tips you choose and adjust it to your liking. to prepare for the day de l'amour, I've booked tix to montreal from new york on amtrak. a romantic ride throught the aidorandeck's will surely get us in the mood for making whoop. next up, dinner in old montreal. for the actual day of love, a trip to jardin botanique and massages at rainspa. a brazillian dinner and jazz after dark. pre-weekend plans include a quick trip for a brazillian full-wax at bliss salon in soho and some fun lingerie and a new dress on the cheap from conway. I know some things are left up to surprise and spontenaity but for me, a good plan is a lot more sexy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I think the post should secure more info then it has.

no need to leave, google it here

Google