Friday, June 30, 2006

my kind of town


I just got back from a look for less shoot in chicago and I am here to say chicago is my new favorite city. not only did they have great vintage and boutique shops in wicker park, like casa del sol and una mae's freak boutique, but the weather was beautiful and the food divine. jill, yoanna's maekup artist, let me where one of her dope jewelery designs, made of wax and covered in silver that read ghetto blaster. it's too cool for skool. my sister happened to be in town from switzerland and stayed the night with me in the hip chic hotel, the james. we got mani/pedis, sipped starbux (for free from some nice guy who bought them for us) and had a fab dinner with the thaler crew at rosebud. this is my favie crew to work with and it made this trip one of the best! on my last night, I got to have dinner with cait and her beau and his family, the royal von durings which is always good for some international flavor. I am back in l.a. to kick off the fourth of july week of fun.

no need to leave, google it here

Google