Friday, December 30, 2005

my favorite day of the year




I hope ya'll had a nice time with family and friends this holiday season. x-mas is my fave time of year coz I LOVE PRESENTS!!! I can't get enough of them. giving them. getting them. even at my age, up here close to thirty, I am still spolied with a pile of presents on christmas morning. ya know that movie, the polar express? I DO believe! this year was no exception in a show of lavish giving by santa (and my parents). I walked out of the sweet deal with a fab pair of dior black aviator sunglasses. I saw a kate moss/dior ad with her wearing them and I knew I had to get them. santa knows I was very good. I also got a very fun gucci signature horse bit keychain. unfortunately santa didnt have time to make it himself this year and bought it online which resulted in faulty merchandising. folks - make sure if you are buying something online, not from the direct manufacturer and it is over $100. to really investigate the purchase!! santa know I am pretty good at reciprocating all the holiday cheer, so my mom was gifted with a luxurious pair of black leather gloves, lined with cashmere from Coach. my sister asked for accessories as she lives in switzerland and doesnt have much money to get them herself. I was able to pick up pounds of fun trinkets at forever 21 that look fun and funky and classy and only cost me $50. a nice jewelery box from target for $10. on holiday sale rounded out the present. for my dad it was a pair of lounge pants and slipper/clogs so he can be comfortable when he is home from work and around the house. since being at home, I've picked up on my parents current patterns and my dad doesn't get out of his suit or tie or shoes until he gets into bed at 10pm. sheesh. he needs some california sunshine. and a pair of lounge pants and slippers. oh! he has that now.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google