Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Scented Style

As a kid in the 80's, I owned more than one non-food product that was scented to smell like my favorite things. I had a collection of Strawberry Shortcake figures that were scented like their names such as Blueberry Muffin and Lemon Meringue. A book of scratch n' sniff stickers. And of course, the scented Swatch watch, my most treasured accessory. With a big style shoot happening tomorrow, I stopped into my local salon for mani / pedi and picked a bubble gum pink, that when applied, smells of actual pink bubble gum?!?! I'm smelling my fingers right now and sure enough - bubble gum! I can't believe it. It brought me right back to my time as a kid. And when I posted it on FB, and Julie said there were scented flip flops on the market, well, this product of the 80's couldn't resist. Yes, there are scented flip flops available. And sheets. And shirts. Who nose what else is out there? Ha.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google