Tuesday, June 01, 2010

get your summer style right here



happy memorial day everyone! I hope you had a bitchin' couple of days off in the soon to be summer sun. I was able to remember our soldiers (including my grandpops who both fought in world war II) in the patriotic city of philadelphia. I have never spent time there and boy, was it a treat! ten bucks on the chinatown bus from nyc and philly here we come! philly is lovely in architecture and art. no wonder the roots, jill scott, bilal and john legend have come out of there. and how can I forget rocky balboa!? that's my favortie all time flick! philly is a nice vibe-y urban flavor with a touch of classic american. I was especially interested in the summer style. with everyone out at the bbq or beach, I kept my eye on what trends started to show themselves. and nothing says american like short denim shorts. an easy get at forever 21 for under $20. score. and head accessories to keep the hair off your SPF'd face. think bows, netting, ears, anything that pulls that hair away and looks cute. match all that with some sandals and a simple tee and you'll be lovin' summer and looking sexy in no time.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google