Thursday, January 21, 2010

hair there.




in anticipation of the big sundance trip, I've decided to go loooong. and by long, I mean add extensions and about seven inches of length to my hair. after a short search on facebook, my roomie and hair stylist extraordinaire, meg d. of salon V fame in the east village on 7th and ave A. came to the rescue. we bought the hair and the locks st hairlocks.com and went to work. meg slaved over my head for five hours?!?! adding 200 individual pieces to my head. if you're in nyc and thinking of extensions or even not in nyc but need a professional that does a bang-up job, holler at meg d. she'll hook a sister up.

2 comments:

Coco Canal said...

my friend candice works with meg! the four of us will have to grab drinks when you're back!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It gets down to select a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

no need to leave, google it here

Google