Tuesday, October 27, 2009

costume design


in preparation for challoweenie, I stopped by kmart in penn station to pick up a good costume. there are a lot of fab parties this weekend to hit and I must ensure that me and the man are working the holiday. I came across a gorilla hot costume for kids that was 1/2 priced. after trying on the gorilla gloves, I figured the 3 yr. olds + costume would surely fit my sweetie. I was right. upon coming home (after a very fun night with wendi who is visiting from l.a.), M. tried on his costume with much success. and what we found was even cooler and trendier. the freekin' gloves rock. more than michael's gloved hand. more than madonna's laced fingers. M. is rocking the gorilla glove and I highly recommend you getting on this gorilla train. oo oo. ah ah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere,
when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this good paragraph.


my webpage ... bathroom renovation ideas

no need to leave, google it here

Google