Monday, August 24, 2009

it's all in the eyes


I'm all about pharmacy chic. a quick pop in to any local duane reade, rite-aid, genovese does me good. this past week I stopped into a spot on lower broadway to spend some time and money on new beauty products (a trend expert always has to test out the latest merch!). I must watch too much madmen, because I completely bought into almay's newest product campaign for intense i-color mascara. the way it should play out is that you dash a coat of this on your lashes and your blue/brown/green or in my case, hazel eyes are enhanced in their color. this does not happen. I was promised a wow factor and all I got was a pow-bang-boom to my wallet for such a useless purchase. next time, I sticking with my maybelline great lash.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google