Friday, February 22, 2008

oscar sweets

its academy award weekend in los angeles and everyone is abuzz with oscar fevah. I headed over to the TMG/CUUR suites over at the bev hills hilton to see what goodies were in store for the oscar celebs. I was impressed by the sword (ummm, yeah, I got a freeking martial arts sword) and wushu stunt lesson provided by impact stunts. I can't wait to learn more about it and will for sure keep you posted. in the fashion lounge was a fab new featured denim line, plush. really soft cotton made of italian and japanese denim and a fit that covers all sizes of fanny. I loved the light wash boot cut and look forward to checking out their black skinny jean. also in the fashion lounge was bag line mimieki who's luxurious materials of stingray and peacock feather was not so much in line with the green theme of the lounge but waaaay appealing to any girl who loves luxury. I am a HUGE fan of their buttery sahara satchel bag. tomorrow I am heading over to the four seasons for a sneak peak at some more yummy. will keep you posted.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google