Thursday, November 10, 2005

a whole new world

Yesterday blew my mind. Me and my new BFF (we'll call her Gail), Gail have been planning for her husbands birthday party which happens this weekend (yippee!). As a result, we've had to run around town tying up the final details. This is a very long and arduous process that includes many breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks and misc. shopping. I was introduced to so many new and fun and exciting L.A. spots yesterday that I had to share em. As a New Yorker, I am limited in my view of what's cool in L.A. After two and a half years, Gail showed me the way...............

After some heavy lifting of liquor from BevMo (always ask for Aaron. he's the best!), we had breakfast/lunch/brunch at Ed's on Robertson. We also stopped into Closetry to say hello to Mark-Alan but he wasnt around. Then it was over to Boule for a Mexican Hot Chocolate with Cinnamon Marshmallow. It was up the block from Trashy Lingerie and since we are throwing a 1980's Rock n Roll party, Gail needed a rocking outfit that was only worthy of the Trashy Lingerie name. Finally, a stop into Party on La Cienega for the 10 lbs. of ONLY green M&Ms. I went home after that for a quick nap and trip to the gym and met up with Gail and husband afterwards for dinner at Greenblatt's, which is so my new fave place. Home run and comfy, they have the best matzo ball soup I've ever tasted.

No comments:

no need to leave, google it here

Google